4th Quarter Challenge _ Weather

We’ve actually had such a long cold wet winter here in oz that the site of some sunshine is so lovely and with the weather finally starting to warm up I found myself at the beach briefly the other day just taking in the ocean and some warmth, so I thought for this challenge we could felt a piece depicting our own weather no matter where in the world we live, and be it the ocean and sunshine or freezing temperatures with your lovely snow topped mountains, its your seasons.

And just a couple of lovely pictures of our Island in the sun !!

This is a place called the Nobbies were all the little fairy penguins live

Just a gorgeous sunset on the Island, would make a gorgeous felt piece

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s weather challenge to see the difference in our temps right now. Happy Felting and we’d love to see you in our interactive forum where we all love to share some great information or just have a chat, so come along and join in the fun http://www.feltandfiberstudio.com/

This entry was posted in Announcements, Challenges, Needle Felting, Nuno Felting, Wet Felting and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to 4th Quarter Challenge _ Weather

Wow! What a sky!!! Such wonderful colours and textures!!

2. This is Karen’s Challenge really, she is having trouble accessing the blag so I posted it for her. I think I can do this one. I can do a white piece of felt and cal it snow. ;O)

Good challenge Karen! I love the fall colors here. Hopefully, I can get that done in between homework assignments!

At least I have plenty of choice – autumn in England can be any kind of weather!

5. nancy w says:

It’s been cold and drippy here with all the fog, then 2 1/2 days of blazing hot sun, now the fog is back, it rolled over everything in about 10 minutes. So my choice would be gray and yellow, with some green from my garden and the kelp from the ocean thrown in! I live in Montara, CA on the coast near San Francisco.

Great Challenge, Kaz 🙂
    I agree with Lyn, it can be shorts weather one day and hat, coat and scarf weather the next. Or is that Summer? 😉
    I love the sunset picture.

7. Karen says:

Thanks Zed and dont worry our weather is like that right now to, beautiful one day not so beautiful the next lol

8. Pingback: 2012 4th Quarter Weather Challenge | feltingandfiberstudio