The Finished Hat and Some Scarves.

I finished the Hat I was teasing you with last week. Now you know what I did with the spike.

red and gold scarf layout 3 red spikey hat 1 red spikey hat 2

I also finished this scarf. It has a antique colour wool base and then a thin layer of mixed brown on top and then some brass/coppery silk hankies stretched over it all.

laying on the brown silk on brown

I was thinking it might appeal to men as well as women.

brown and copper scarf brown and copper scarf close

I’ve started 2 more scarves. You will get to see them next time. I may get one more done but then it’s time to start ironing and tagging everything for the coming weekend. the show info is here http://mvtm.ca/fibrefest-2016/   It is always a bigger job than I think it will be.

purple carf 1

red and gold scarf layout 1red and gold scarf layout 2

This entry was posted in Design, Fairs and Shows, Felted Hats, Nuno Felting, Scarves, Uncategorized, Wet Felting and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Finished Hat and Some Scarves.

1. jackie scholl says:

Love the hat! Where is the show this weekend. What are you asking for the hat $$ ?

Jackie Sent from my iPhone

The finished hat is great! Good luck at the show. I’m sure all those lovely items will sell quick.

Love the hat and the way you’ve used the spike! Lovely finishing touch.

Yes, the beautiful antique-coloured scarf is unisex.

4. Karen Lane says:

Well I didn’t see that coming! Great use of the “tail” and loving the scarves.

The hat is gorgeous Ann! I also love the color of the antique scarf, one of my favorite color ways.

6. Teri Berry says:

Love the hat Ann, the “tail” compliments the folds beautifully!

I didn’t expect that from the ‘tail’, Ann! The hat is brilliant 🙂 I like the ‘antique’ scarf, it actually reminds me of some old leather book covers. I’m looking forward to seeing the others when they’re finished.