More, Getting Ready for My Upcoming Show.

My show is coming up fast. It is September 10-11. in Almonte Ontario.  http://mvtm.ca/fibrefest-2016/ I dyed some more silk for scarves. Concentrating on purples.

4 slik scarves 3 silk scarves

I did get 2 scarves finished. The orange one with the yarn on it that I showed you before wetting last time. It needs ironing but I really like how it turned out. The finer yarn shows up much more in person.

orange scarf with yarn

This one has silk top on it and silk throwsters waste but I couldn’t get the throwsters waste to show up in the pictures.

white on white scarf

I also started a hat that will go well with one of the scarves or by it self.

hat getting wet

It’s cut open now and had another roll, then my knees wanted a rest form standing. I will show you the finished hat next time.

Hat ready to felt.

I want to get several more scarves done and a couple of hats and well a ton of other stuff I probably don’t have time to do. Oh well, I wouldn’t want to do anything different this time. LOL

This entry was posted in Design, Dyeing, Fairs and Shows, Felted Hats, Nuno Felting, Scarves, Uncategorized, Wet Felting and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to More, Getting Ready for My Upcoming Show.

Love, love the purples Ann! The scarves and hat are great. I’m sure they will all sell. Good luck with the show!

I’m looking forward to seeing the hat finished and I’m intrigued by the cord – what are you going to do with it?
    The purples are delicious!
    It’s so frustrating not being able to photograph something as your eye can see it – empathy coming your way on that Ann.
    The two finished scarves are pretty and I’m sure they’ll sell.

• Well now,…… I don’t think I am going to tell you what I will do with it. You will have to wait until my next post. 😀 photography is so frustrating. trying to get the shine off silk without getting flash back is so difficult.

3. The orange scarf is beautiful and I love those purple shades!

Good luck with the show, Ann! Those scarves are going to get sold really fast, they’re beautiful.

5. Teri Berry says:

Great scarves Ann, and good luck for the show, you deserve to do well with all the effort you have put in. Very curious to see the finished hat, you tease! 😉

Very nice scarves, Ann, and the dyed silks are gorgeous! I’m looking forward to seeing the hat finished too 🙂
    Felt and fibre photography has to be one of the hardest things ever!

7. Karen Lane says:

I particularly like your orange scarf and I’m intrigued with the cord coming off the top of your hat! Good luck with the show.

Looks like you’ve been putting in a lot of work to get ready for the show. I’m sure you’ll do well 🙂 What a tease you are about the hat 🙂