I managed to get quite a bit of felting done this week. I made a cover for the handle of my teapot so I can stop burning my fingers.
I discovered my felt background for a picture I am making was in the dryer way to long and was completely felted. I guess I turned it onto a longer time than I thought. Had to redo it. Here is the redone one.
I also made the prefelts for the buildings.
I got the wool laid out on the silk for a shawl. the first picture is the orange and yellow wool down but you can see some of the silk background. then I added several shades of purple. I think it looks like a sunset storm.
And lastly on the felting front I worked on dryer balls. here they are ready to go in the washer.
But most important thing this week my granddaughter was born. Here is Autumn, all 9 lbs 9 oz. of her.