More Fingerless Mitts

It’s not very exciting and I fear you may be getting bored with me telling you that I am making fingerless mitts again. Unfortunately other than getting ready for Christmas that is what I am doing. I did finish my exchange gifts and get them mailed off but I can’t show you the pictures until they are received.

These are two I finished yesterday. I have four more pairs in versus stages of being made.

red fingerless mitts 2red fingerless mitts

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Wet Felting and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to More Fingerless Mitts

1. Marilyn Nelson says:

They are lovely Ann. I love seeing all the variations. I particularly like the stripy ones.

2. Linda Mikkelsen says:

I love them. They are very fashion forward! It almost looks like there are gold flecks in the second pair and I love the flared look. Did you put in a thumb hole? Merry Christmas, Linda

• the second pair have green silk throwsters waste on them. I was trying to do some Christmassy ones. No thumb hole. It is easier to text without. Mary Christmas to you too.

Lovely winter colours! I like the pair with flecks in.

I really like them Ann. They’re so useful – I should really make some for myself – when I get “a round tuit” – anyone got one? 🙂

• Thanks Judith, they have proved to be more popular than I could have imagined. I have one of those in the house somewhere If I find it I will send it to you. LOL.

5. Well, fingerless mitts might be boring, but that color is anything but boring. Fantastic.

6. lizseville says:

I love to see them. Must have a go. Or perhaps buy some of yours? Do you have a shop? It’ll have to be after 25th! Serious cash shortage here!

• Hi thank you. I have an empty etsy shop. Not much help. I hope to get some in the store after my last show. I know all about the pre and post Christmas cash shortage.

They look great, Ann, and if they sell well, even better! 🙂

I have written several comments but none posted. But I do like seeing your mitts and they aren’t boring since they are always different. Love the throwsters waste on the second pair.