Felted Flowers

It has been busy around here as we are starting at a new Farmers’ market this weekend and we have been getting ready. This was difficult because they hadn’t sent us any thing about being accepted until a few days ago. There has not been much time for felting but I have managed to do a little. I made wet felted flower pins last year. They sold fairly well but the ones I had left seem tired looking so I am sprucing them up by needle felting some lines on them.
flowers

The other exiting thing is that a couple of weeks ago I wont the free give way from world of wool on face book. they sent me a grab bag of wool. The yellow and the purple seem to be silk but I am not sure because the didn’t label the different “balls”. It was a real surprise to win because I never will anything. the wools are great colours and will get put to good use.
wow prize

This entry was posted in Needle Felting, Uncategorized, Wet Felting, Wool and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Felted Flowers

Lucky you Ann, There are some nice looking fibres there.

• Koffipot, the fibers are nice. I think it is pretty much merino but I had wanted to see the blended fibers but didn’t want to order them.

2. Karen says:

WooHoo Ann lucky girl, that would have been a really lovely surprise and the colors are gorgeous, The only thing i ever won never came, shame to, it was a really nice felted bag. Love your flowers to so have fun at the market πŸ™‚

• How sad to win and then not get your prize. Did it get lost in the mail? We are looking forward to the market. I am busy making and freezing little pies and soup to sell.

Well done, Ann πŸ™‚
    The only thing I ever won never came either. Good Luck at the market.

That was a nice surprise to win those lovely fibres! Good luck with your sales at the market.

Your flowers look nice with the addition of the lines. And lucky you! That looks like a nice bunch of fiber. World of Wool has such good quality fiber. Glad you’re out of the running of the farmer’s market and just a vendor. That should take less of your time. Good luck.

• Thank you Ruth. Well about the less time…..we decided to sell more things. I just made some ginger concentrate for gingerale and some lemon concentrate to add to it if people want. also some Ice tea, I will make it Saturday. we will sell it by the glass. I am making soup too. just vac packed the frozen pea with ham soup and am going to make a curried chick pea soup this after noon. Seems we are not good at standing still.

• ruthlane says:

LOL – Ann, you’re just a go getter πŸ™‚

6. Well, now I am hungry after reading about all the soup and gingerale and tea. The felt flowers are lovely. I can see why they are popular.