This week I dyed the cotton for the guild poker challenge and 3rd quarter challenge. The cards I picked for the poker challenge are cotton, blue, and metallic. I didn’t want a solid blue so I used blue purple and blue/green. The blue cot absorbed into the green and purple and pretty much disappeared.
I thought I would overdye it with some blue. I just wanted to shift the colours. If you look carefully you can see blue water in the middle.
it didn’t really work. it may be a little more blue but I am not sure that isn’t just wishful thinking. Oh well, both blue/green and purple have blue in them.
I also received the Art Batts I bought in a friend’s online auction.
and this one
It is nice that they are so similar inside and out. Some I have bought have been completely different on the inside with different colours and/or fibres. I think these will be fun to spin.