It’s time for our second giveaway in our Wonderful Woolly Holiday Giveaway series. This one will be for our readers in the UK. But before I show you the three prizes available, I will announce the winners from our US giveaway last week. The winners were picked with a random number generator. The three winners are #5, #18 and #32:
|Karen Gordon||How lovely! Thank you for this opportunity! I have been working with wet felted floral landscapes and gardens, but am also working on a Maine seascape series. That said, blues and greens and earthy colors would be great, but there’s always room for bright reds, pinks and yellows! Anything would be just lovely! Thank you again and best wishes for the holiday season!|
|Jess M||I would make a felted vessel or bowl. Greens and yellows. Thank you for making this giveaway happen! Happy holidays!|
|Shoshana Avramovitz||Wow what a beautiful thing:)
I am a glass and encaustic wax artist and recently acquired some felting supplies from a very ill artist friend who has since passed. I think of her often on this new amazing journey in wool fiber. I’m just loving it, the colors and feel of the wool makes me happy:)
Thanks for doing this hugs 🤗
Congratulations! I will contact you by email to get your snail mail addresses.
My friend Paula is the one to thank for all the woolly goodness. She has decided to give away her wool supply as she is no longer doing any felting. She has moved on to other art forms.
The three photos below show you the prizes for the UK giveaway. Some of it is marked as to what it is and some isn’t. Most of it is merino wool. Some has been in plastic bags for a while and may be a bit matted down. But that shouldn’t bother any of you since if you win, it’s free!
Here is prize number 1 with all kinds of woolly goodness.
And prize number 2!
And last but not least, prize number 3.
The first giveaway is for readers in the UK.
If you live in the UK and would like to win one of these lovely packages of wool, please comment below. Let us know which prize you prefer (and we’ll try match the winners with their favorite one) or you can say ‘any prize would be wonderful!’ Also, in your comment, let us know what you’d like to create with your new wool. Feel free to spread the word through social media. I will announce the winners in my post next week.- You will not receive the prize until after the holidays. The Canada drawing will be soon, so keep an eye out for that post.
Thanks so much to Lyn and Annie of Rosiepink for distributing the prizes!
Please only enter the giveaway if you live in the UK.
- Leave a comment on the comment form below. Your comment must be left on today’s post to be eligible to win.
- Be sure that your comment has your name on it so there won’t be any misunderstandings of who won.
- Make sure that there is an email address associated with your comment. If I can not contact you, it isn’t possible for the prize to be sent to you.
- Leave your comment before 4:00 pm mountain standard time on Thursday, December 19, 2019. The winners will be announced in my post on Sunday, December 22nd.
- In your comment, tell us what you would like to create from the wool and what prize you prefer.
- Only residents of the UK are eligible for this drawing.