OVWSG Exhibition and Sale

Hi everyone this last weekend was the Ottawa Valley Weavers and Spinners Guild Exhibition and Sale. I had a good sale and we had some new vendors as well as returning ones.

This was my booth. I was in a new spot this year and I really liked the burnt orange wall. It showed off everything really well. I got lots of compliments on the new booth so I think I will be staying in this spot.

On the other side of the scarves on the left I hung some pictures.

I took some pictures of the other booths.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

It was a very tiring weekend, but fun too. It was great to see everyone and what they are making. The new workshop schedule for 2018 was available for the first time.  I got to meet some great people that come to see what we are up to, buy great items and sign up for workshops.

This entry was posted in Fairs and Shows, organising, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to OVWSG Exhibition and Sale

Yes, the dark wall does look good as a backdrop for your booth! It’s lovely that you had good sales too.
    I almost dribbled on my keyboard when I saw the scrummy table of yarns in the ‘Twist’ booth.

2. Kathryn says:

Large space!

3. Tracey says:

I really like the burnt orange background too Ann, along with your lighting, it makes it look moody but very inviting.

Very nice display Ann, glad it went well. Wish I lived closer so I could come visit. Looks like a wonderful event.

5. Janet Morton says:

It’s more a boutique than a booth. It’s a beautiful display.

Wow, your booth looks really nice, Ann, you can see all your items really well. The whole place looks great, and as usual, I’m really jealous! 🙂 Do you spend as much as you earn at these fairs? 🙂

• Thanks Zed the little battery LED lights are great. they are really bright and they were cheap, my favourite kind. one set of batteries lasted the whole weekend so 15 hours. They had started to fade near the end.

Beautiful display and booth. The orange sure does set everything off. I’m glad you had a good show. Like Ruth if I were closer I’d love to visit it all looks so inviting.