Learn to Stencil, Print and Play with Thickened Dyes on Felt

Our next online class is Printing, Stenciling and Playing with Thickened Dye on Felt which will begin Friday, October 6, 2017. Please click on the link for more information and to register for the course.

This is one of my favorite classes because it is such fun to experiment and play with surface design techniques on felt.

You will learn to make stencils and stamps from your own designs as well as how to use thickened dyes to transfer your designs on to felt.

Online Course Embellishing Felt with Surface Design Techniques - A Mixed Media Approach by Ruth Lane

You’ll also learn how to use old kitchen utensils to develop background textures on felt that can then have more layers of design added with printing, stenciling, or even stitching.

Join me in October (it’s only $45 US for a 4 week course) to create fun designs and patterns on your felt! Sign up here.

This entry was posted in Online Classes and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Learn to Stencil, Print and Play with Thickened Dyes on Felt

That does look like a fun course!

2. Flo Heyhoe says:

Will you be running this course another time? I had found myself wondering about
    these very Things but now won’t work for me. Flo

Sent from my iPad

Looks like fun!

4. Anne Barnard says:

I would be very interested in doing this module. However my diary is very full for October.
    Would you be repeating this class and when?

• ruthlane says:

Hi Anne, glad you’re interested. I will put you on the email notification list for this class. I’m not sure when the next session will be.

5. Looks like a great Class Ruth.

6. Anne Barnard says:

Ruth, thank you.
    Anne

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )