Can you tell I am on a roll with these. I did this pair a little differently. Instead of doing it around a resist I made a flat piece of black felt and then sewed on some sari waste ribbon.
I want them to be sort off raggy looking in the end.
I wanted to put big black buttons to fasten it but I didn’t have enough so I used all different ones. I think it turned out better with the different coloured buttons.
And here is what they look like on.
I really like the way they turned out and will probably make more this way.
This entry was posted in Experiments
, Other Fibers
, Wet Felting
and tagged felt
, fingerless mitts
, machine stitching
, merino wool
, sari ribbon
, wet felting
. Bookmark the permalink