This week has been a snatch a little felting here and there week. The cuffs dried out twice before they where ready to have the marbles added.
I use elastics for doing braids in horse manes and tales to put the marbles into the felt.
After they are dry its time to cut the tops off and pop out the marbles.
After I cut the marbles out of this one with the silk on the back it didn’t look right. You cant see the silk inside.
So I cut the blobs down farther to open them up more and now you can see the silk
Here are all three finished.
They are quit big.
I pulled the corners on one side of each end to make it cover a lot of area, mostly to see what it would look like. I like it.