We here at The Felting and Fiber Studio would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season. In celebration, we will be hosting several giveaways for your woolly pleasure! To make this a little easier and less expensive on postage, we are doing more than one give away by country. Please make sure and sign up for the correct one depending on where you live.
Ruth’s friend Paula is the one to thank for all the woolly goodness. She has decided to give away her wool supply as she is no longer doing any felting. She has moved on to other art forms.
So I have piles of mainly wool, mainly merino. Some of it is marked as to what it is and some isn’t. Some have been in plastic bags for a while and maybe a bit matted down. But that shouldn’t bother any of you since if you win, it’s free!
Heres the box of wool Ruth sent to me. We will have three separate giveaways, a US giveaway, aUK giveaway and a Canada giveaway. Please only comment and sign up for the give away if you are in the corresponding country. If your name is drawn and you aren’t in the appropriate country, another name will be drawn.
This give away is for Canada. If you would like to win a padded envelope full of wool and a few other embellishments, please comment below. Tell us what you want to create from the wool. Feel free to spread the word through social media. We will announce three winners in a post next week. The USA and UK drawings are now over.
Please only enter the giveaway if you live in Canada
- Leave a comment on the comment form below. Your comment must be left on today’s post to be eligible to win.
- Be sure that your comment has your name on it so there won’t be any misunderstandings of who won.
- Make sure that there is an email address associated with your comment. If I can not contact you, it isn’t possible for the prize to be sent to you and another number will be drawn.
- Leave your comment before 4:00 pm mountain standard time on Monday, December 23 13, 2019. The winners will be announced in my post on Tuesday, December 24th.
- In your comment, tell us what you would like to create from the wool
- Only residents of Canada are eligible for this drawing.