I remembered today that I haven’t shown the rest of the money purses or the notebook cover I was working on a few weeks ago. These are the purses opened up:
And this is what they look like closed:
I’ve added blanket stitch around all the purses now, but they still need buttons and button-holes. This is how the book cover looks from the front, with a notebook inside:
This is how it looks from the back:
I took a couple of photos without the notebook in, this is what the inside looks like:
And this is the front and back together:
And while I was looking for those photos, I came across some felt I made for another book cover. I wanted a cover with the tie incorporated in the design.
Once I tried the felt on a notebook, I realised it wasn’t quite wide enough, so I made another piece to cut the back cover panel out of:
I’ve only got as far as cutting the felt to size so far.