And the Winners Are…

It’s time to announce the winners of the two knitting books. Thanks for all of you who commented as I realize that perhaps many of you don’t knit.

The first book Baby & Me Knits goes to:

Baby and Me_Knits_3D

elizabeadan who says that she is a new grandmother so it will be perfect for her!

And the second book Yarn Happy goes to:

Yarn Happy_3D

koffipot who is an experienced knitter so should be able to handle the more complex patterns in this book.

Congratulations to both of you. Please e-mail me your mailing addresses so I can send them to the publisher. E-mail them to laneruthe at gmail

This entry was posted in Announcements, Book Review and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to And the Winners Are…

Congratulations! 🙂

2. koffipot deserves to win just for her creative name!

3. Teri Berry says:

Congratulations! Happy knitting 🙂

Congratulations ladies! Have fun! Please share your new creations with us on the forum.

Wow!! What a lovely surprise. Thank you! 🙂 🙂 🙂

6. Congratulations ladies.

7. elizabeadan says:

OMG…I never win anything! Thank you so much….I’m doing a happy dance!

8. elizabeadan says:

Thank you so much, Ruth.  I am so happy. I spent the day with our new little addition to the family.  And it was one of the best days ever!  We spent it outside, on a beautiful fall day, at my Aunts Hobby Farm.  Our little one was the second youngest there, as there was a gorgeous (2nd gorgeous behind our little fellow) 3 day old alpacha baby….maybe some future felting fiber there…LOL I look forward to receiving the book so that I can get to work on some future outfits for our little addition.Thank you again,Sandi York Elizabeadan36 12677 63rd AveSurrey, B.C. CanadaV3X3T3