Directions Exhibition

My art group hung our new exhibition which opens tonight at The Purple Pomegranate in Whitefish, MT USA at 6:00 pm mountain time. If you are in the area, you are cordially invited to the opening or come any time in September to see the exhibit.

We cleared out a space in the store to put up six panels. With five of us showing work, we need extra “wall space”.

Then we started on the back wall and hung Louise’s work.

Next up was hanging Deb’s work.

And then on to Paula.

Sally hung her work on one side of the panels.

And I hung my work up on the other side.

Here are some closer shots of Louise’s work.

Here is Deb’s artwork. Somehow, I didn’t get any closer views of Deb’s work. Sorry Deb!

And here are Paula’s pieces.

Here are Sally’s pieces. It’s impossible to take a photo of all the pieces at once on the panels as they are angled.

And here are my pieces.

We had a great time hanging the show and we hope it’s a success! Come on red dots ๐Ÿ™‚

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Directions Exhibition

1. Judith Boag says:

What gorgeous work and lovely women too. Congratulations and have a wonderful exhibition, all the way from wattle Flat, Australia.xx

2. It looks great , wish you a lot of succes and sales ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Lindsay says:

What a wonderful range of work – I so wish I was near enough to drop in and admire it all. I’m sure they will soon be covered in red dots

4. jane dolan says:

Thanks for the invite, if only I lived closer I would be there. Looks fabulous best to you all.

5. Fabulous display – we wish you lots of red dots!

Fabulous work! Well done. I love the colour palette all around, right up my alley ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Kathryn Luciana says:

wonderful collection of work.

8. Sally says:

Looks great Gals. Best wishes on those red dots!!

A lovely collection, there is something for everyone! Hoping for red dots for everything! Too bad I wasnโ€™t closer. I look forward to hearing how well it goes.

10. Karen Lane says:

Wow! What a wonderful collection of work…I wish I was closer too. The quality of the work and the way youโ€™ve all displayed it is terrific!

• ruthlane says:

Thanks Karen! The opening was well attended but no other sales yet. I’m very happy with the display, it turned out better than expected ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Antje says:

A fabulous collection of work.
    Well done girls! May the red dots roll in for you all.

12. Flextiles says:

Great to see all the work, especially your finished pieces backed and framed. Good luck with sales!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )