Felted Flower Class

I did a short evening class this last Wednesday. It’s just 2.5 hours long.

First we did just a felt petunia type flower to give them all the idea. I forgot to take pictures of that but there are a couple in the finished shots at the end. Then we did silk hanky flowers with stems and stamens.

They all turned out lovely. Everyone seemed to have a good time even the lady that thought it was going to be a needle felting class. Some of the colours were unusual but they turned out great.

Have you made silk hanky flowers?

This entry was posted in Classes, Silk, Wet Felting and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Felted Flower Class

They did turn out great Ann! Very pretty.

2. Karen Lane says:

I haven’t worked with silk hankies yet but I love your beautiful flowers. I will have to order some hankies and give it a go!

Beautiful flowers all around! It makes me want to make some just to cheer up the house. I have used the silk hankies on one of the few flowers I’ve made. You’re right, lots of hand lotion! Thanks for sharing this cheery spring post!

4. They are lovely Ann, i made those flowers for my hair, put a rubber band through.

Great flowers and it looks like an enjoyable class. Will have to make some flowers for spring 🙂

Lovely looking flowers! Makes me want to make some for my spinning (to incorporate in some art yarn) 🙂

They look really nice, Ann 🙂 I made silk hankie flowers years ago, I don’t know if you remember Gunilla from Sweden (she made dala horses) she told me how to make one, I was really pleased with it! We do cheapo cotton gauze versions at the well being classes!