I think I’ve gone a bit mad on these journal covers and I just wanted to show you the new ones ive made, I finished off my friend Mary’s Dream Time Journal and passed it over to her, she loves it and looking forward to using it.
Ingredients used lol are foil, foam, sand paper, mesh, cellophane, paint, bitumen and spirits oh and of course a key
The next one’s are smaller ones but using the same principles with added beads and tiny rocks
I love the effect in the top right hand corner on this one, its were i added in the cellophane and it went nice and crinkly
This last one has corregated cardboard, buttons, steel wool , egg shells, paint, bitumen and spirits and I took this one back a bit more to expose some of the foil underneath,
Ive just given this one a dose of bitumen and i love the effect of the orange cellophane underneath, once its dry it should be interesting to take off , i think if you click on the pic for a closer look you’ll see what i mean !
Im not sure what i’m going to do with all of them yet and thinking i might just have to have a give away shortly 🙂
I have a couple more going to but haven’t had much time to myself lately and I should have had this post up last week but unfortunately Hubby landed in hospital with pneumonia so everything got waylaid for a while, He’s home and resting nicely now, or should I say getting spoilt lol Have to be careful he doesn’t get to used to that lol
Happy Creating 🙂