New Blog

Well i know i mentioned this on the forum but as i’ve havent done much else but try to get into my blog ive finally given it up and started making a new one. I’m actually quite happy to be doing this as i’ve had so much trouble in the past that i believe someone or something was trying to tell me something . Get a new Blog, so i have !! New Blog for New Creations and of course a New Name, although maybe i should have not stayed with blogger ???  we’ll see what happens ,

I’d love for you to take a look although its not finished yet and i’d be more than happy if you added yourselves to my friends list and followed along, i’m slowly adding in the blogs i’ve been following but thats going to take some time as i did have a lot !!!!

I dont have any show and tell other than  this right now  but i did just want to apologise to my blogging friends, i wasnt ignoring anyone i just couldnt work my blog, i’ve also had a pretty sick hubby but after a little spell in hospital is doing really well and back at work, fingers crossed he stays that way 🙂

Oh i almost forgot, its a bit bright so before you click, better grab your sunny’s lol  Well i needed some color !!!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to New Blog

Kaz, I hate to say this but all I get is ‘blog not found’!!

It’s lovely Karen – and it should be sunny bearing in mind where you live. I hope this one works for you.

Quick reminder to all Karen’s blogger friends – change Karen’s URL in your blogs/links list!

It’s looking good, Kaz!
    You might have been searching for your ‘thing’ but you’ve had fun doing it and you’ve made a lot of really nice things and learned some great skills 🙂

Ta dah!! It’s there now. 🙂

5. Elizabeth Moffitt says:

Blog not found….sorry, am I doing something wrong?

It’s worked for me every time. Maybe right-click and Open in New Tab or Window or copy and paste. It could be something with browser settings.

7. Karen says:

Oh sorry girls, not sure why its still not coming up, try this one , i’ll work on it and thankyou for trying 🙂