Tag Archives: reworking failures

Recreating a Still Life Failure

I originally created this still life of a vase of flowers in 2016 for a quarterly challenge. The plan was to create dimensional flowers in a still life but I didn’t pay enough attention to the overall design/composition and the … Continue reading

Posted in Design, Finishing/Framing, Made From Felt, Mixed Media | Tagged , | 10 Comments

Creating Lutradur Leaves

Before I get started on my topic for today’s post, I wanted to show you the finish of Sanctuary. I added some weight to the left hand branches and I like it a lot better. Ann had suggested that I … Continue reading

Posted in Mixed Media | Tagged , , | 15 Comments