We here at The Felting and Fiber Studio would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season. In celebration, we will be hosting several giveaways for your woolly pleasure! To make this a little easier and less expensive on postage, we are doing more than one give away by country. Please make sure and sign up for the correct one depending on where you live.
My friend Paula is the one to thank for all the woolly goodness. She has decided to give away her wool supply as she is no longer doing any felting. She has moved on to other art forms.
So I have piles of mainly wool, mainly merino. Some of it is marked as to what it is and some isn’t. Some has been in plastic bags for a while and may be a bit matted down. But that shouldn’t bother any of you since if you win, it’s free!
Here’s a photo that shows just a very small sample of the wool that we have to give away. I have sent a box to Canada for Ann and Jan to give away and a box to the UK for Lyn and Annie of Rosiepink to give away. We will have three separate giveaways, a US giveaway, a Canada giveaway and a UK giveaway. Please only comment and sign up for the give away if you are in the corresponding country. If your name is drawn and you aren’t in the appropriate country, another name will be drawn.
The first giveaway is for readers in the USA. If you would like to win a padded envelope full of wool and a few other embellishments, please comment below. Tell me what colors you would like to receive (I will keep your color choices in mind while preparing your packet of wool) and what you want to create from the wool. Feel free to spread the word through social media. I will announce three winners in my post next week. The Canada and UK drawings will be in the next couple of weeks, so keep an eye out for those posts.
Please only enter the giveaway if you live in the US.
- Leave a comment on the comment form below. Your comment must be left on today’s post to be eligible to win.
- Be sure that your comment has your name on it so there won’t be any misunderstandings of who won.
- Make sure that there is an email address associated with your comment. If I can not contact you, it isn’t possible for the prize to be sent to you.
- Leave your comment before 4:00 pm mountain standard time on Friday, December 13, 2019. The winners will be announced in my post on Saturday, December 14th.
- In your comment, tell us what you would like to create from the wool and what are your favorite colors.
- Only residents of the US are eligible for this drawing.