An Order for a Hat

I had a lovely meeting with Rebecca last night.  Rebecca has  several of my hats and wanted to order a new one. She wore a purple hat I made so I would recognise her.

Rebecca in purple hat.

She wanted a hat similar in shape as another one she has in turquoise.  She brought it along and I took some pictures so I wouldn’t have to rely on my memory.

turquise hat 1 turquise hat 2 turquise hat 3

She also ordered another flower in orange to go with it.

And of course I had her model it as well.

Rebecca in turquise hat

She is a very good hat model.  This is the colour she chose for her new hat.

rebeccas hat colour

She said I can add things to it if I want to. So now I will have to have a little think. I will have to find my dye pot too . I have no orange wool for the flower.

This entry was posted in Design, Felted Hats, Uncategorized, Wet Felting and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to An Order for a Hat

Your hats look wonderful on Rebecca – good luck with the new commission!

2. Carol Esch says:

Love both

On Thursday, April 21, 2016, feltingandfiberstudio wrote:

> shepherdessann posted: “I had a lovely meeting with Rebecca last night. > Rebecca has several of my hats and wanted to order a new one. She wore a > purple hat I made so I would recognise her. She wanted a hat similar in > shape as another one she has in turquoise. She broug” >

Ann, the hats are very chic and look wonderful on Rebecca. How wonderful to have a commission! Isn’t that every artist’s dream?

Glad she is such a happy customer. Looking forward to seeing the new commissioned hat.

How nice 🙂 Lucky you found each other!

6. marcela ramirez says:

TODOS MUY HERMOSOS… FELICIDADES

Great hats Ann! They all look good on Rebecca! Have fun making the next one. Love the colors.

8. Pingback: Felted Flowers | feltingandfiberstudio