Ann’s Look Back at 2015

Looking back through the year is always interesting, you forget all the things you did do while remembering so much we didn’t get too.

One of the first and definitely the best things that happened to me this year is I became a grandmother.

Fynn and this is last month Fynn in the leaves

I did a lot of teaching this year. It is fun to see people discover felt and what goes into it.

green sheep with red heart Flower class finnished

I did some demos.

richmond bernadette and i richmond me on the meridi

I did some dyinghankies1dyed wool

and I felted of course

red pleated hatfedora with pinruffle scarvesnuno braclets 2

I moved into my new studio space

storage end 2 It is much easier to do the carding now

carding mohair

And of course there was the farm.

lambs and mom 2turkeys 2

colin and chickenspiggy 1

I am sure there are things I missed, but it has been a busy and enjoyable year. I want to thank everyone for their wonderful support and great comments.

Happy-New-Year-2015-flying-colorful-balloons-1024x682

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Ann’s Look Back at 2015

You’ve had a terrific year Ann! I hope 2016 is a winner, too! Happy New Year!

2. rosalindmoehi says:

Thank you so much! You became a grandmother more of one nice little “Wesen”. ;-))) Happy new year to you!

3. Such a productive year, wishing you and yours a very Happy 2016. x

Happy 2016 Ann. What a wonderful year you had in 2015!

Amazing accomplishments in 2015, Ann! All while managing a farm…Bravo!

Happy New Year Ann – you accomplished a lot and I’m sure you are so proud of your grandson. He is growing big for sure. All the best in 2016!

Happy 2016, Ann 🙂
    It’s amazing how fast kids (and chickens, Turkeys, lambs etc!) grow isn’t it?

8. Irene Maria Pinto de Freitas says:

All the best for 2016 for you and your wonderful family and thank you for sharing through the year so many inspiring and beautiful works.